Lightning Ball Keno
You may choose between 1 and 10 numbers from the 80 numbers on the Keno board. The game will draw 20 numbers randomly. The more numbers you match, the more you win!
The Lightning BallThe first number drawn is the Lightning Ball. If the Lightning Ball hits one of your selected numbers, a 4x pay multiplier will go into effect for that game.
- Choose 1-10 numbers by clicking on them or by clicking "AUTO PICK" to have the game choose numbers for you.
- Click on a picked number to clear that pick.
- Click "CLEAR PICKS" to erase your picks so you may pick new numbers.
- Adjust your bet by clicking "BET ONE." You may bet up to four credits per game.
- Click "BET MAX" to bet 4 credits.
- Click on "1 GAME" to start the draw. Your payouts will be displayed and highlighted on the PAYOUTS board.
- Click on "5 GAMES" or "10 GAMES" to play that many consecutive draws. Your results will be displayed on the RESULTS board.
- Click "TURBO" to speed up the draw considerably. Click "TURBO" again to go back to regular speed.